[Wolves] this is to everyone but in particular alex

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Sat Jan 12 13:49:49 GMT 2008

On 11/01/2008, Adam Sweet <adam at adamsweet.org> wrote:

> While we're in the mood for moaning, I'm going to add my own.

So will I

> I've done it myself deliberately to emphasise my point, but can you all
> please remember to to remove all the email signatures when quoting?
> They're not relevant.

And the rest of the crap thats not relevant to your reply.

> And for <insert your religious figurehead here>'s sake, make your
> subject line describe the topic of the email, otherwise you are likely
> to be ignored as people will see the topic as not relevant to them when
> time is short.

Or as in this case make everyone read it, as the subject line looked
really important.

> Other than that, I love you all. Even Marley.

But in a manly way "Its only when they start touching each others
bottoms it gets out of hand"

> Adam Sweet - Replacing Sparkes as the Email Gestapo since 2005

He was right, I miss him, where is he?

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.