[Wolves] this is to everyone but in particular alex

Re-LoaD reload at brum2600.net
Sat Jan 12 21:44:39 GMT 2008

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin wrote:
> On 11/01/2008, Adam Sweet <adam at adamsweet.org> wrote:
>
>> While we're in the mood for moaning, I'm going to add my own.
>
> So will I
>
>> I've done it myself deliberately to emphasise my point, but can you all
>> please remember to to remove all the email signatures when quoting?
>> They're not relevant.
>
> And the rest of the crap thats not relevant to your reply.

-- Regards Dick Turpin http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk Arch Linux is an
independent i686-optimized community distribution for intermediate and
advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release System packages are
regularly updated and an ISO release is just a snapshot to the stable
packages at that time. So there's no need for a fresh install the
command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.