[Wolves] For all petrol heads like me :-) + on the subject of petrol

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Mon Jan 14 11:00:45 GMT 2008

On 14/01/2008, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you noticed that the old "let's boycott Esso and BP" e-mail is
> once again doing the rounds.....  like it would really make the
> slightest difference...

Yep, its interesting how the price of fuel is higher now than when all
those so called fuel riots was on what a nation we are?

Gas is going up 500% Mutter mutter "How are we gonna pay it"
Electric is going up 900% Mutter mutter "How are we gonna pay it?"
Train fares up 1100% Mutter mutter "How we gonna pay for it?"

If this was some European country or Latin country for that matter
there'd be tanks on the streets! but good old Brits that we are we'll
just accept it.

What I want to know is how come the population didn't storm the winter
palace of number 10 when public money (Yours and mine) was used to
prop up a private venture Northern Rock and now I read that most, if
not all, of our lovely Tax money may never be paid back by them.

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.