[Wolves] For ChrisP mainly but also anyone else with a NaviGPS/OSM interest ;)

Tom Higgy higgy-lists at bandnet.org
Thu Jan 17 12:20:34 GMT 2008

Chris: Alex said you were having trouble getting the SD card slot to
work. It's a known issue with the Navi's - they're a bit fussy. There's
a list on the OSM wiki[1] of cards known to work.

While I'm at it, I've created an OSM wiki page for Wolverhampton[2]. If
you're an OSM user, feel free to add yourself to the list (preferably
before me as I've only done the odd road here).

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/NaviGPS#Memory_Cards
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Wolverhampton
--
Cheers,