[Wolves] For ChrisP mainly but also anyone else with a NaviGPS/OSM interest ; )

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Thu Jan 17 13:51:09 GMT 2008

According to this page http://www.storagedepot.co.uk/Handheld-GPS/sc893/p74.aspx htey work with transcend 2GB SD cards so thats what I bought. However everytime you turn the device on it tells you the card needs formatiing. I haven't tried any other cards, or this card in anything else so I'm not sure if that page is wrong, I have a duff card, or my GPS is a bit broken.

It has enough built in storage for a couple of hours of tracking and a usb interface so I've not really investigated too hard.

Apart from that if you just want to make some tracks to upload to openstreetmap they're nice little devices.

chris