[Wolves] Now I know what Vista hell is!!!!

ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jan 17 13:13:54 GMT 2008

Yes I must agree on some points, I now use Vista a lot.  It can be an
absolute pain to connect to a Samba share sometimes (your best bet is to
upgrade to Samba 3).

I think the key here is, don't actually go out and buy it, it's still very
expensive, and yes it is a nightmare to get working with hardware, but if
it comes installed on a new machine you buy it's not so bad.  And I do
like the new GUI and the Vista Gadgets......but I don't hate or love
microsoft.