[Wolves] Exim - catchall email for one domain

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 17 13:37:32 GMT 2008

Hi Wayne,

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 01:13:57PM +0000, Wayne wrote:
> One of my competitors went bust in December and I noted yesterday that
> their domain had already lapsed , so I grabbed it.
> With luck I should get some juicy titbits from their email, but need to
> grab ALL the mail till I work out what the chief email addies were.

This seems rather ethically questionable to me, given the
potentially private details you may be party to.  But that's your
business.

Personally I would probably just reject all mail saying the domain
name belongs to me and giving contact details.  And redirect all
hosts in the domain to my own web host.

Cheers,
Andy

Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB