[Wolves] Wolverhampton, PC World, Eee PC

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Mon Jan 21 10:18:45 GMT 2008

Hi All

So the girls and I descended on PC World Wolverhampton on Saturday, I
wanted the IW300 docking station which was a bargain at £14.99 seeing
as Curry's Cannock want £30.00 which is strange as they are the same
company.

Anyway while looking at all the goodies I came across the white Eee PC
(£199.00 in PC World) its the first time I'd seen one in the flesh so
to speak, what a lovely bit of kit, I did manage to break it of course
I shut the lid and when I reopened it the screen was dead, Oops. I
told the spotty herbert 'tec-guy' my name was Jono Bacon :-D

All you owners of an Eee PC "You lucky bast....s"

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.