[Wolves] What CMS ???

ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 12:09:50 GMT 2008

I have been using joomla for a while now, but it does take some getting
used to, and it's not as easy as it looks, I found I had to do quite a bit
of tweaking to get it doing what I want.  Also, be careful with some of
the image packages as they rely on a browser that is CSS compliant, and I
got a few users browsing with IE6 saying that the images were not being
displayed correctly.  If you need something quick joomla with CBWorkflows
or some similar community package might be a good idea.