[Wolves] Quick Plug: Python West Midlands Tech meet

Zeth theology at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 23:05:25 GMT 2008

Hello Wolves,

If anyone wants to come down for this via public transport, let me
know 36 hours before (give mobile number if possible) and I will
arrange you a lift from Birmingham New Street to the venue, assuming
the following train:

Depart: 9:41  WOLVERHAMPTON (rail)
Arrive:   9:59  BIRMINGHAM NEW STREET (rail)
(Total Duration: 0:18)

===============================
Python West Midlands Tech Meeting, Sat 26th January

At: 17a Maybrook Road, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, B76 1AL.
Opens 10.30ish, leave when you have had enough.
Bring £2 for lunch.
We have wireless Internet, so you can bring your laptop with you if you want.

No previous experience in anything required, however having a go at
reading the following two webpages beforehand would help a lot (but
again optional):
http://www.djangobook.com/en/1.0/chapter01/
http://www.djangobook.com/en/1.0/chapter02/