[Wolves] I have just recieved my N+ first course book and have a query......

Dave Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 21:33:56 GMT 2008

In the text it says a bus topology follows the 5-4-3 rule.
5 network segments  (what the hell is a segment?  Is it just as simple
as 5 section where computers can be added)
4 repeaters  (these I understand improve the signal strength)
3 of the 5 segments can have nodes.  (why?)

Help please it's thrown me and I know that your explainations will make
more sense than the course providers :)
--
Seek That Thy Might Know