[Wolves] OT McDonalds Free Wireless

Wayne waynelists at machx.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 12:30:09 GMT 2008

You guys probably all know this already, but in case you don't ;-)

McDonalds has free wireless, which I've always avoided thinking you'd
need to sign up, it would be limited, or
you'd need to get a scratchcard.
Anyway, I tried it yesterday and the login page simply asks for name,
pass and email which you can succesfully enter
garbage for - I used A,B,C and you're on. So you don't even need to go in!

Once online you can use Skype, IM, browsing and I'd guess p2p.

Worth knowing.

I dion't intend using it myself much, but I've just loaded up an N95
with Fring (Skype, IM etc all in one) which means my lad can chat to
his mates for nothing. (Why he doesn't just MEET them at McD's is
another question!)