[Wolves] So how did it go last night?

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Thu Jan 31 18:56:16 GMT 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 11:45 +0000, David Morley wrote:
> 1 Sorry I couldn't be there I'd been looking forward to it :(

No problem, anything where there is even a slim risk of prolonged
immobility/paralysis trumps making maps. Hope you're feeling better now

> 2 How did it go?

Pretty well. We covered all the ground within the ring road. The gps
points (tracklogs) look pretty good and we'll have that area completed
in a few days. Thankyou to everyone.

> 3 How was the varcity as a meeting place?

Okay, the grub looked very nice, don't what the price was. Drinks were
reasonable, took a while to get served but that may have been a one off.
Other patrons gave us funny looks when various gadgets starting
appearing. Atmosphere seemed friendly, music was pleasant and didn't
interfere with chatting. They didn't serve hot drinks after 10pm.

Alex