[Wolves] OT McDonalds Free Wireless

Re-LoaD reload at brum2600.net
Thu Jan 31 17:43:38 GMT 2008

Wayne wrote:
> You guys probably all know this already, but in case you don't ;-)
>
> McDonalds has free wireless, which I've always avoided thinking you'd
> need to sign up, it would be limited, or
> you'd need to get a scratchcard.
> Anyway, I tried it yesterday and the login page simply asks for name,
> pass and email which you can succesfully enter
> garbage for - I used A,B,C and you're on. So you don't even need to go in!

Have you tried login in with another set of crap details just in case
they are login mac address's.
I also believe that all packets are subject to deep packet scanning(more
of this happening on most ISP's these days)
I would spoof my mac and try onion routed connections etc...

Anyway its more phun browsing the open shares of the customers using the
'free' service'

just my 2p's worth....

Re-