[Wolves] LRL Greasy Spoon Suggestions

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Thu Jul 3 10:36:58 BST 2008

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 10:12:58PM +0000, James Dalley wrote:

> I used this place once and was very impressed, there is a couple that
> are only a few hundred yards from the venue also.
> Never tried them though..

Any names, so I can find them on the web?

Most of the people who are planning the breakfast run are coming from
outside Wolverhampton, so it would be good to be able to give them some
map links and directions to find these places.

I was planning to post at least one recommendation, so that everyone who
wants to start the day off with a collective breakfast can all head to
the same place. If I know the name of one that you guys have tried and
know will be decent, then I'll use that. However, it's always better to
give people an exact place and directions, otherwise it'll end up with
everyone finding a different place to meet!

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>