[Wolves] LRL Greasy Spoon Suggestions

Dave Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 10:43:11 BST 2008

On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 10:36 +0100, Barbie wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 10:12:58PM +0000, James Dalley wrote:
> >
> > I used this place once and was very impressed, there is a couple that
> > are only a few hundred yards from the venue also.
> > Never tried them though..
>
> Any names, so I can find them on the web?
>
> Most of the people who are planning the breakfast run are coming from
> outside Wolverhampton, so it would be good to be able to give them some
> map links and directions to find these places.
>
> I was planning to post at least one recommendation, so that everyone who
> wants to start the day off with a collective breakfast can all head to
> the same place. If I know the name of one that you guys have tried and
> know will be decent, then I'll use that. However, it's always better to
> give people an exact place and directions, otherwise it'll end up with
> everyone finding a different place to meet!
>

> Cheers,
> Barbie.

Dear people Your all WRONG!!!!

This is the best greasy spoon in Wolverhampton
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF8&ll=52.598392,-2.125409&spn=0.000232,0.000694&t=h&z=21

The next would be the cafe in carvers here
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF8&ll=52.590344,-2.12295&spn=0.000929,0.002776&t=h&z=19

P.S. I used to be a Lorry driver it's what we live on ;)
--
Seek That Thy Might Know