[Wolves] LRL Greasy Spoon Suggestions

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Thu Jul 3 11:22:42 BST 2008

On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 10:43:13AM +0100, Dave Morley wrote:

> This is the best greasy spoon in Wolverhampton
> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF8&ll=52.598392,-2.125409&spn=0.000232,0.000694&t=h&z=21

A gate!

> The next would be the cafe in carvers here
> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF8&ll=52.590344,-2.12295&spn=0.000929,0.002776&t=h&z=19

Although this is closer to the venue, I would still prefer to suggest
something inside the ringroad. Long walks after the night before are
never going to go down well. If it's stumbling distance from the venue,
so much the better ;)

If anyone can figure out the one Adam suggested, that sounds like it
would be the right location. I'll try and give a few place a ring later
and see whether they do Saturday and Sunday.

> P.S. I used to be a Lorry driver it's what we live on ;)

And roadies :)

Cheers,
Barbie.
--