[Wolves] Weekend pics!

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Jul 22 11:36:42 BST 2008

Ron Wellsted wrote:

[Drastically cut]

> I found the results of all this very disappointing, reinforcing my
> cynical view that the media are only interested in bad news.

Ron, a billion apologies if you thought I was degrading your or anyone
else's efforts, that was definitely *NOT* the case, as I said I've seen
on the BBC website your item regarding LrL that you gave them.

I understand that its very difficult to do *everything* something must
suffer if you're concentrating on getting speakers ect. I was just
throwing some ideas into the pot.

I'll get me coat. :-(