[Wolves] Mailboxes.....

Dave Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 09:08:53 BST 2008

Okay I got an issue which is perplexing me now.

In the Ubuntu server guide it gives you a line something like sudo
postconf -e 'home_mailbox = Maildir/' in order to get your mailbox to
be /home/username/Maildir.

This is what I want as my home dir is much larger than my root dir.

I had a hunt around in the webmin conf setup to see what it changed for
future reference (Which I found).  The only issue I got is that even
after rebooting the machine the mail is still going
to /var/mail/username and not /home/username/Maildir and ideas what I'm
doing wrong?
--
Seek That Thy Might Know