[Wolves] Asus Eee PC 900 (Linux) - White (in Stock)

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Tue May 13 07:24:13 BST 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 00:00 +0100, Fergus Allan wrote:
> I've been watching this discussion of computer prices et al regarding
> the
> eec.
>
> Why would you do it.

Personally I haven't eeePC-d, but I see the appeal. They're _very_
small, so small you can sling one in your bag as an afterthought. It's a
new point on the price:features:portability graph.

> You can pick up a reasonable spec laptop, 1GB ram,
> hard drive, modern processor, screen, and vista OS for ~£200 including
> VAT.

Where? Because I'd be amazed to see a laptop with 'reasonable' specs at
that price with a legal copy of Vista. Alex.