[Wolves] Ubuntu 9.04

John Rose john.aaron.rose at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 30 15:17:17 UTC 2009

Ron,

I've posted in Launchpad about the tracker problem & the hda-intel sound
ambiguity (though markubuntu on Ubuntu Forums, interesting name, says that
there will soon be a kernel resolution for this).

Your memory is obviously better than mine. I need track/search for files.
Without it, it would have been a nightmare on my recent installation of
LedgerSMB & Adempiere. Since tracker is not in jaunty by default, what do
people use instead?

I notice somewhere about Policy Kit being used to allow, for example, to be
on Preferences menu. I don't see any menu entry for Policy Kit. Is this a
new app in jaunty? I've tried some quick googling without success.

Regards,
John
07894 211434