[Wolves] Bad 'trimming .WAVs' Karma

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Sun Dec 6 10:43:48 UTC 2009

Adam Sweet wrote:

Thanks guys. I've got around the problem by firing up an older Ubuntu
box. I had installed Lame but the difference seems to be the file
libmp3lame.so.0 in /usr/lib/. I'll have another look when I've got a bit
more time. I guess it shows how good Linux automation of installs has
got that I'm surprised at having to do a bit of manual config.