[Wolves] anyone got some spare laptop memory for sale

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 8 19:37:30 UTC 2009

i never tried pc world so would not known , its my sister that will
have to do this investigation but i may just risk it and hope 4 the
best cos i do not get there much to fix/upgrade her machines.

I think she may have to wait till march or summer time for the upgrade
on the ram in her laptop if its a bit more fiddle then the tutorials
on the net i found.

mark