[Wolves] I really hate Zen Cart (Rant)

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Feb 24 11:37:59 UTC 2009

Hi All

So today came the first proper On-Line sale from this steaming pile of
Satan's toe nail clippings.

As most of you know I deal heavily in the 2nd User Refurb trade, one of
my suppliers does ex demo kit which 99.9999% of the time is as good as
new even comes with a usage report but sells at 2nd user prices.
Anyway, so we get a purchase for an HP H470B, "Nice" you say, ah but
nobody manages (I'm frigging not) the shop we just 'bang stuff up there'
so this printer was uploaded about a month ago and prices change all the
time which means we've made a whopping profit of £1.40 Huzzah!

So now I need to update ALL the prices, is there a way to bulk edit?
Course not.
When I instructed one of my sales team to take all the refurb printers
off-line then add additional mark-up to each and every one manually they
didn't seem very happy walked off muttering about my paternity or
something under their breath.

I don't care that its not really Zen Carts fault, it is its fault in my
book ;-)