[Wolves] BBC iPlayer?

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Fri Feb 27 14:11:43 UTC 2009

John Kennedy wrote:
> Kevanf1 wrote:
> > Am I correct in assuming that that BBC iPlayer is now available for
> > Linux?  If so is it possible to save the content of a broadcast from
> > the iPlayer?  I was interviewed yesterday on Radio WM and I would like
> > to save a copy if possible.  I've been told that I can't do this
> > through Windows so I'm hoping my beloved Linux can come to the
> > rescue..

Am I being dense or something? While I'm chuffed that you was
interviewed this is *Radio* ergo Audio! Why the f'eck are you messing
about with iPlayer which ostensibly is for Video.

While its yet another iplayer /Linux post you don't need it, use Amarok,
Audacity, Xine, Banshee or the other 47 thousand Linux variants

Jeeze Louise