[Wolves] Microsofts sudden release of GPL code

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 11:13:57 UTC 2009

I predict a free version of MS Windows within the next 5 years.  I
started out by typing an 'open source' version but that's doubtful.
It will be grealy hobbled and that will of course be an incentive to
buy the full version.  I think this hobbled version will be made to
run alongside Linux but only just and this will be frustrating enough
again to push towards the user being more willing to upgrade (buy) the
full version.

That's my view on all this sudden openness.

Kevan Farmer
Linux user #373362
Staffordshire