[Wolves] BBC Radio4 'open source' computer software

Mike Hingley computa_mike at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 23:42:14 UTC 2009

I started listening to this programme while waiting for the Mrs to
finish work - unfortunately tales of Retail politics sort of spoilt it
for me.

However the parts that I listened to left me somewhat filled with pride
- they were talking about my operating system... and my browser.

I'll check it out on listen again (on linux... naturally)