[Wolves] Wanted: SCSI CD drive to borrow

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 07:37:54 UTC 2009

Adam Sweet wrote:

> I guess I owe it to James to take the Alpha back off him,

Only joking -  you're welcome to a drive without attached Alpha if you
prefer. May bring a few for you in case any turn out to be duds.

I have 7 spares that are just lying around loose. They're from the
remains of an old SCSI-based CD-ROM jukebox designed for serving them
over a network - from the days when the capacity of a CD-ROM was about
 >10x that of a typical hard disc.

Do you want me to bring the Alpha or not?

James