[Wolves] HP Mininote 2133 for £200

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 16:49:46 UTC 2009

2009/3/8 Claire <lug at sitesearcher.co.uk>:
> This might be a silly question, but why don't you go for a cheap 2nd
> hand laptop instead? You would get better performance and bigger screen
> perhaps for less money.

But a lot less portability....  I've thought about this myself, do I
get a laptop or do I get a netbook.  I wnat something that is small
enough to be able to carry it around in a small bag but I don't want a
laptop bag as I find them to cumbersome.  It's why my favoured size
screen is 10".  Anything smaller is just that, too small. Anything
bigger, while being far more pleasing on the eye is also more awkward
to carry.  By that I mean I would bother with a 12 " screen but would
rather have a 15" otherwise why bother.

If you see what I mean :-)