[Wolves] Uptime

Simon B. simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Mon Mar 9 12:22:31 UTC 2009

Re-LoaD wrote:
> 11:21:46 up 524 days, 23:40,  8 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.02, 0.00
>
> Show me a P3 with 128Mb of memory running LAMP stable for over 500 days
> and counting on the Windows OS :)
>

> Re-

I admit I have a windows 2000 Small business server running for 364days
6hours 34minutes, before having to reboot with a huge amount of updates.
Though yeah, I used to work for a company who recommended monthly
reboots for updates etc of windows boxes.

My servers is still only 12:11:25 up 39 days, 41 min, however it was for
a memory upgrade.

Thanks,

Simon.