[Wolves] backing up methods

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 4 08:35:41 UTC 2009

Hi folk

Hope you can help.

I have an external (USB) storage drive which I use to backup my data to.So far I just used drag and drop to transfer the data over but that takes ages. I tried Simple Backup but could not be sure if it was doing the business. There is no indications that Simple Back up has done the job and when I try to view the archive folder it created (after 3 hours) I just get the egg timer and nothing else. It appears that Simple Backup does the job in a matter of minutes, is that usual? I know it depends on th amount of data, but we are talking about 4.5G of data, photos, videos etc

Any suggestions on a simple and speedy backing up process?

Cheers

Mo