[Wolves] I wonder

Dave Morley davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk
Tue Nov 10 11:43:56 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 11:21 +0000, dick_turpin wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I constantly hear people saying "The API is blah blah blah" now this
> means nothing to me in fact my eyes glaze over and I have one of those
> Homer Simpson moments whereby it looks like I'm listening but actually a
> voice in my head is going "Tra la la le la". So I was thinking today
> about Micro Blogging now some of you such as DaveM, DaveG, Ade, Popey
> etc incorporate Facebook in their tweets, dents whatever is the latest
> name craze at the moment.
>
> *Rant*
> Why cant we have one name/word? Why must it be a minimum of six just to
> prove what jolly good freedom loving open source, open toe'd sandal
> hippies we are?
> *End Rant*
>
> I wonder how you can make your ,dent to Facebook write on your contacts
> walls?
> Thing is the majority of my contacts don't use twitter et al so are
> missing out of the awesome words of wisdom I spout throughout the day.

Pete am I missing something does it not just add a comment which is
tagged where ever you post your statement?

As in if you comment is on the wall then the reply is too?

If you click on your FB page I can clearly see my responses to you
comments :)

Just use gwibber you know it makes sense ;)

--
Seek That Thy Might Know

http://www.davmor2.co.uk