[Wolves] Fwd: [SC.LUG] 3 Strike Petition

Kris Douglas krisdouglas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 00:15:24 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Simon Ward <simon at bleah.co.uk>
Date: 2009/11/25
Subject: [SC.LUG] 3 Strike Petition
To: Manchester GNU/Linux Users <man-lug at listserv.manchester.ac.uk>,
Manchester Free Software <fsuk-manchester at nongnu.org>, South Cheshire
GNU Users <sc at mailman.lug.org.uk>

Don’t disconnect us.  These are the words of an online petition against
the three strikes laws and extra-judiciary powers for enforcing
disconnections.

If you think these online petitions are worth the bits (or they do no
harm), the please consider signing this one if you haven’t already.

Simon Ward
simple system that works.—John Gall