[Wolves] Linux vs Windows 7

John Rose john.aaron.rose at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 7 16:10:28 UTC 2009

Stephen,

It appears to me that you you have just given a good reason to develop on
nix for implementation in nix or Windoze. This would give less aggro & brain
strain. For implementation in Windows, then install to run under Lina.
Disadvantages are slow run time and potential difficulty in installing Lina
on customer's PCs. I'm happy to be shot down over this.

Regards,
John
07894 211434