[Wolves] Multiple bulletin boards client/coping method

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Fri Sep 25 11:14:12 UTC 2009

I'm finding myself active on more and more web bulletin boards (phpBB,
vBulletin etc), and  I can't keep up with them all. When everybody
used either newsgroups, or email lists then it was easier to keep
track of these things.

Do you use, or are you aware of a web forum client that can subscribe
to many boards, like thunderbird or Evolution act can for email?
Otherwise, do you just visit these web forums in turn or use RSS in
some way?

I'm not looking to read every thread/post, as I would with an RSS
reader, just a way to centralise browsing.

With thanks, Alex
--
Alex Willmer <alex at moreati.org.uk>
http://moreati.org.uk/blog