[Wolves] Hello and help!

Dave Morley davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 11:32:10 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 12:23 +0100, Mark Rogers wrote:
> On 03/04/10 21:04, Peter Cannon wrote:
> > So I take back what I said earlier, install Lucid (When its released)
> > you should be fine.
> >

> Any news on how well it works with an iPod?

iPod® and iPod Touch® devices are now partially supported by gvfs thanks
to the libimobiledevice library. Music synchronisation, data access and
downloading photos should be fully supported. For a full list of feature
support, libmobiledevice homepage.

http://www.libimobiledevice.org/

The excerpt above is from the official gnome 2.30 release found here
http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.30/ the link is the one
from the excerpt in case it didn't transfer across.  The info as I
understand it is mostly correct as to what is happening in Ubuntu as
well as gnome.  Hope that helps.
--
Seek That Thy Might Know

http://www.davmor2.co.uk