[Wolves] LIST FOR TECHNICAL MEETING 18/04/10

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Fri Apr 9 11:30:41 UTC 2010

> After the even catch the train to Brum.
>
> There you go.  I've planned your training and got you to the event ;)

You mean : http://gb.mapometer.com/en/running/route_512035.html ?

I used to run along the canal it joins onto (Essington & whatever) when
we lived in Walsall, I think. Not sure if I ever went past the retail
park thingy near New Cross Avenue to the end though.

I'm not overly sure you'll want me there with my stinking running kit
on.... and carrying a bag of clothes sucks a little... but worth
considering.

Thanks for the idea, I'm probably stupid enough to run back the same
way, and then suffer while cycling home.

David.

--
David Goodwin

[ david at codepoets dot co dot uk ]