[Wolves] Well, I thought I'd best say hello.

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 19:27:33 UTC 2010

On 30 April 2010 19:02, Richard Barker
<richard.barker at quietwatercourse.co.uk> wrote:

I've been enjoying watching Linux grow over the years,
> it's great that it's now at the point that I can put it on a second hand
> laptop with minimum fuss for my Dad to use, and he gets on with it fine.

Why isn't my son like you then?  He absolutely 'bums' Microsoft even
though he admits his laptop (running XP) is bloody awful.  It's not
the laptop but the Microsoft registry.  Of course, I'm only his dad
and don't know anything...

Kevan
Linux user #373362
Staffordshire