[Wolves] Best way to remote manage a ubuntu system

Parminder Singh Chauhan parminder at balpreet.com
Wed Jan 20 16:48:13 UTC 2010

I was wondering what is the best way to manage the ubuntu installations
at others house from my home.

I have to keep my reatives home computer running. If computer is not
working I am first person to get a phone call to sort it out for them.
Anyway I like to help.  Since I changed their operating system to Ubuntu
I have less calls to sort out things for them. Now typical problems are
printer not working, can't find this thing etc. It is normaly user's
settings.

Can any body suggest how I can connect to remote computer from home? It
can save me unnecessary petrol and time.

--
Parminder Singh Chauhan

Phone : 07723036109
ID MSN: pchauhan at balpreet.com