[Wolves] LIST AND COLLECTION

Re-LoaD reload at brum2600.net
Mon Mar 22 15:26:24 UTC 2010

Roundyz,
	I think you may have missed the point. The way I read it was Ron has
not asked for any payment but Dave thought it would be a nice gesture to
have a collection. It's not the hosting costs it's the time and effort
that Ron puts in that Dave is referring to. As for a PC or in the case
of wolveslug.org.uk a server that is always on, I know where the site is
hosted and the power arrangements are :-
Two independent power sources at a nominal 230VAC with UPS power backup
and Dual 900kVA generators with automatic 25 second failover.

:-)~

Anyone else interested in hosting solutions.... Talk to me...

Re-LoaD