[Wolves] Virgin BB FYI

Re-LoaD reload at brum2600.net
Fri Oct 7 14:17:25 UTC 2011

On 07/10/2011 11:09, Stephen Welch wrote:
> Oh dear.
>
> On 7 October 2011 09:59, Stephen Welch<bigfishinnet at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hi all, I was making a few enquiries yesterday about BB and I thought
>> I would put this out there.
>>
>> As of end of today Virgin will no longer be putting BB into homes or
>> businesses that have not seen there BB services before!?
>
> It seemed I may have been not been told the truth!  Shock horror.  I
> have not signed up as there are other factors.
>
> I have been contacted by some who says he works for VBB who says this
> is not the case.

I know the guy who contacted you and the information you have given him
will go to sorry has been given to one of the Directors.

> Dirty (obvious on reflection - obvious as in obvious and dirty) sales
> tactic - he seemed genuine.  Make you own mind up if you are thinking
> of BB today.
>
> Sorry for the noise.

As far as I am concerned make all the noise you like, there are some
well connected people on both the SB and Wolves LUG lists :-)

I don't think I'd like to be in Alistair's shoes this afternoon.

Re-LoaD