[Wolves] Virgin BB FYI

Stephen Welch bigfishinnet at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 20:19:57 UTC 2011

Hi reload,

On 7 October 2011 15:17, Re-LoaD <reload at brum2600.net> wrote:
> On 07/10/2011 11:09, Stephen Welch wrote:

<snip>

>> Sorry for the noise.
>
> As far as I am concerned make all the noise you like, there are some well
> connected people on both the SB and Wolves LUG lists :-)
>
> I don't think I'd like to be in Alistair's shoes this afternoon.

:-)

Well we all make mistakes I hope he learns from it.

I wont be taking the hood winking further as I think quite a few
people (those connected with IT) on the Lug lists know.

In the end I think I might go with a 2x bonded line from Be as this
will probably offer the best upload for ADSL without being on a BT
fibre exchange.

Thanks for the support on this and ditto to the other guy - who know's
who he is.

Stephen