[Wolves] Newbie questions..

Ravinder Verma r.v3rma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 04:59:58 UTC 2012

On Apr 1, 2012 5:05 AM, "Ravinder Verma" <r.v3rma at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, what you all seem to be saying is shut up and play around with Linux.
Once you have a bit more experience/knowledge, ask pertinent questions
about a specific topic.

> I think its a fair point.
>
> The thing is, i don't get

The thing is, i don't know how to finish an email before sending it...  :-)

Thanks for the responses to my questions, and i shall 'play' with Linux and
see how i get on.

To answer an earlier question, i intend to use Linux as an every day
machine and my specific project will be to set up a file server for my
media files.

I'm now going to go sit in a corner, away from my computer to reflect on my
behaviour thus far... LOL

Seriously though, thanks for the responses to my questions..