[Wolves] Feedback From First Time Attendee

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 21:16:23 UTC 2012

On 9 February 2012 15:22, Scott Cooper <scottc at siliconism.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I thought I would give my honest feedback on attending the meet last night
> (08/02/12) for any other potential 'lurkers' and/or people who may have
> been considering going..
>
> It was horrible and I hated every last second...only joking!

Well, I could have said that about my first (and only) LUG meeting.
Trouble is I wouldn't joking...   I don't mean that in a nasty way
though I have a condition that has only very recently been diagnosed
and has explained many things in my life.  I just don't do new people
meeting very well...

Kevan
Linux user #373362
Staffordshire