[Wolves] Help me test my vegan recipes web-site, please

Andy D'Arcy Jewell andy.jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
Tue Jul 17 13:32:55 UTC 2012

Hi all,

If anyone would like to help me test http://www.recipesforvegans.co.uk
I'd appreciate it!

It's written in Python (of course) using the Flask micro-framework, with
a SQLite database and is running on a single core VM with just 256MB ram.

The style sheet is about as primitive and minimalistic as possible
(that's going to change soon, when my web-designer wife gets her arse in
gear) so the presentation is not very sophisticated yet. It isn't very
usable on mobile devices because it currently only has CSS that assumes
a resolution of 1024 pixels wide - this will be corrected in future.

I'm interested in feedback on:
     * Responsiveness
     * Usability
     * Functionality (does it work as expected and without errors?)

To be clear, though: I AM NOT ASKING ANYONE TO TRY TO PWN THE SERVER OR
OTHERWISE SECURITY PROBE IT! :-D Any suggestions for security hardening
gratefully recieved, although I have taken basic steps to mitigate
against script-kiddies.

Regards,
-Andy

--