[Wolves] Bit.Trip Runner released on Ubuntu.

Stephen Parkes stephen.parkes at gmail.com
Mon May 21 15:31:42 UTC 2012

A Linux version of Bit.Trip's excellent Runner game is now available on Ubuntu.

I adore this game and own it on several systems already if you don't already have it then it's well worth a punt if only to ensure that more paid indie titles get released on Linux.

http://www.indiegamemag.com/spreading-out-bit-trip-runner-now-available-on-ubuntu-software-center/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+IndieGameMag+%28The+Indie+Game+Magazine%29

People who bought the forth Humble Bundle will get a free code by the looks of it so I might as well redeem it so I can show of Linux as a gaming platform when while I'm at it :)

sparkes