[Wolves] Free to good home

Kris Douglas krisdouglas at gmail.com
Thu May 16 12:59:06 UTC 2013

Hello Adam

Sorry for the late reply.  That sounds great.

Ill happily take one of the 380s off you for 60 quid :)

May be interested in the P4 server too if it's still going :)

Thanks
Kris

P.s could you off-list me your details to refresh me of how to find you.
Also which day and when this weekend is best for you?

If it is sunday it will probably be after 7 as I am working at the railway
that day.

Cheers