[Wolves] OpenVPN for Android & minidlna

John Rose john.aaron.rose at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:55:38 UTC 2014

Adam & Dave,

The author of OpenVPN for Android informed me that the save of OpnVPN
server settings is done when the Android Back button is pressed (there
is no Save button): it works as he said. Bizarre!

I've done a clean install of Trusty on my laptop & minidlna is no longer
present on Ubuntu's repos. Any ideas where a version suitable for Trusty
is? I'm not upgrading my desktop from Precise to Trusty until the first
point release of Trusty (which I understand to be July) i.e. when Update
Manager shows it: so I can't use minidlna on my desktop as it doesn't
work on Precise!

--
Regards,
John