[Wolves] minidlna streaming to new Sony TV on ethernet

Ron Wellsted ron at wellsted.org.uk
Fri Apr 25 13:59:26 UTC 2014

On 25/04/14 14:49, Adam Sweet wrote:
> On 24/04/2014 11:30, John Rose wrote:
>> Adam,
>>
>> I'm contacting you directly as the domain for the LUG is not found when
>> I try to post to the mailing list.
>
> I believe the DNS for lug.org.uk had some problems last night. I'm CCing
> the list in, perhaps the mail archive will help someone in future.

Just to confirm, there was a problem yesterday.  For some (as yet)
unexplained reason Nominet suspended all the lug.org.uk domains
(lug.org.uk, glug.org.uk and lugs.org.uk).  This made the domains and
sub-domains inaccessible, which included the mailing list.  The problem
now seems to be resolved.

--
Ron Wellsted
ron at wellsted.org.uk http://www.wellsted.org.uk