[Wolves] Colocation

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Aug 26 11:01:32 UTC 2015

On 26 August 2015 at 11:13, Simon Burke <simonb at fatsportsman.eu> wrote:

> So we're re-jigging the DR side of things at work and need to find
> somewhere to collocate a few servers. does anyone have any recommendations?
> Management for some reason have decided they specifically want it to be in
> the West-Milds/Staffs/Shrop area. Else there's always Bytemark/Rackspace
> and the likes.
>
> --

I was looking to find the contact details for Entanet (where Jon Farmer
worked as far as I knew) but it looks like he's moved on to Rockford IT (
http://www.rockford-it.co.uk
<https://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Erockford-it%2Eco%2Euk&urlhash=xNU9&trk=Rockford+IT_website>)
they both appear to do that sort of stuff in Telford.

We bought a new phone system from Entanet last year in my last role and it
was fairly painless considering the number of new servers, new leased line
and it involved building a new call centre and moving all our IT to the new
site and setting up the phone system at the same time.

sparkes